RSD Black Friday – 29/11/2019
Black Friday is back!
Record Store Day Black Friday returns this year with the release of a list of limited edition records available in independent record shops all across the UK!
Since 2010, organisers of April’s world famous celebrations of independent record shops, Record Store Day, have worked to shift the culture of Black Friday. Moving away from the mass-produced, low as you can go event, Record Store Day Black Friday instead concentrates on offering music fans a selection of exclusive and special releases that highlight how great shopping in record shops can be. It’s also a great way to kick off the Christmas gifting season, offering customers the opportunity to get something unique for their friends and family this holiday.
Artists such as Lizzo, Lewis Capaldi and U2 are celebrating this year’s Black Friday event with limited edition runs of one-off pressings that are only available from independent record shops on 29th November.
The Rock Box is participating!
This is what we have in stock as of 27/11.
Please note that many releases you see on various websites may be for the US edition and not officially available here in the UK.
Record Store Day rules apply!
- This means that it will be first come, first served.
- We cannot reserve anything for you, hide it behind the counter or anything like that.
- You can have as many different titles as you like but only one of each title.
- The only change is that we are able to sell mail order / online from Saturday 30th November.
- We will open at our usual store opening time at 10 am