The Elemental turntable was introduced to give vinyl enthusiasts on a budget a viable alternative to cheap, plastic turntables that damage your records. The Elemental is a real “Plug & Play” turntable, with no tricky adjustments required – simply install the belt, plug it in, and enjoy your records. Though it seems effortlessly simple, the use of high-quality audio principles ensures the Elemental still sounds superb for the price.
The straight, ultra-low-mass tonearm is optimised for the pre-installed Ortofon OM 5E hi-fi cartridge, which means you don’t need to do any counterweight or anti-skate adjustments at all.
The hidden secret behind the Elemental’s audio superiority is its central gravity mass-point, which is made from artificial stone and placed directly underneath the platter bearing. This design feature fully absorbs the unwanted vibrations from the main bearing and the motor.
You may also need to purchase a separate phono stage. One option is available here.
- Belt drive system with low-vibration DC motor
- Central gravity mass point made from artificial stone
- Stainless steel main platter bearing
- Low resonance particle-board platter with felt mat
- Factory-fitted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge
- 8.6” ultra-low-mass tonearm with straight arm tube
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & antiskating
- Captive gold-plated RCA cables