Effective date: January 6th, 2020
Rock Box Records Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://rockbox.co.uk website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, & disclosure of personal data when you use our Service & the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection & Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide & improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name & last name
• Phone number
• Street Address, Town / City, County, Postal code (or your local country equivalents)
• Cookies & Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed & used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time & date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers & other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website & stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, & scripts to collect & track information & to improve & analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences & various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Rock Box Records Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide & maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care & support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent & address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — & maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United Kingdom & choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom & process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Rock Box Records Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect & defend the rights or property of Rock Box Records Limited
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies & individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf & are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Please note that some of these third-party service providers are located outside of the European Union.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor & analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks & reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track & monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize & personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over & assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
• By email: email@example.com
• By mail: The Rock Box Record Store, 34 Obelisk Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3SG