Rock Box Loyalty Card Scheme (“Scheme”) General Conditions
Last Updated: 16/2/2020
Our responsibilities in respect of the loyalty scheme are as set out in these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Rock Box Records Limited (“We” / “Our” / “us”) operate the scheme.
- To collect stamps for a purchase, the holder (“you”) must present your loyalty card at the till before you pay. If you do not have your loyalty card with you, you will not be able to claim your stamp(s).
- Online or mail order purchases are excluded
- You will receive 1 stamp for every £10 you spend up to a maximum of 10 stamps per transaction.
- Stamps are awarded after any discounts have been deducted from your shopping and are awarded only on the final amount you actually pay.
- If you have collected stamps on a product that you return, you will need to present your loyalty card at the same time so that your stamp tally can be adjusted accordingly. If you receive a credit note for returned goods, this will not affect your stamps tally.
- Goods purchased with a credit note are not eligible for stamps.
- For special events (such as Record Store Day & RSD Black Friday), we reserve the right to exclude the special product from earning stamp(s).
- Deposits are not eligible for stamps. However, once the ordered item is collected, you will earn stamp(s) based on the cost of the ordered item
- Upon completing the loyalty card with 10 stamps, you can earn a £10 discount on goods purchased in store.
- You must show your loyalty card for redemption prior to the start of the transaction.
- Only one Loyalty Card can be redeemed per transaction.
- For special events (such as Record Store Day & Black Friday), we reserve the right to suspend redemption of loyalty cards.
- Hi-Fi equipment is not eligible for the scheme (to earn or redeem)
- Record Tokens and Rock Box gift vouchers are also not eligible for the scheme
- We reserve the right to change or alter the terms and conditions of the operation of the scheme (including values). If we decide to do so, we will seek to let you know in reasonable time by displaying notices in-store and on our web site.
- We may terminate or suspend the Scheme at any time for any reason. Details of any such termination or suspension shall be posted at https://rockbox.co.uk/loyalty-card-scheme-terms-conditions/ on the same page as these Terms.
- Our decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms shall be final and binding. We may waive or modify any requirement under the Terms where a person might otherwise not qualify for the offer and without implying any obligation to relax that requirement in any other case.
- Any Loyalty Card which appears in our absolute discretion to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, stolen, defaced or damaged or on which any security device has been tampered with or affected will be invalid for all purposes and will be retained by us.
- We cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged Loyalty Cards
- The Loyalty Card may not be redeemed for cash.
- We retain ownership at all times of Loyalty Cards.
- The presentation of a Loyalty Card for a stamp amounts to acceptance of these Terms and to their respective interpretation.